Application range of Teflon high temperature cloth:
1. Used to make gaskets for heating food, bakeware, microwave gaskets
2. Anti-adhesive lining, gasket, cloth, etc.
3. Depending on the thickness, it is used for conveyor belts, adhesive tapes, sealing tapes, etc. of various drying machines
4. Used for anti-corrosion coating of various petrochemical pipelines, insulation and temperature-resistant coating materials for electronic and electrical, and environmental protection desulfurization of power plant exhaust gas
Features of Teflon high temperature cloth:
1. Stable size, high strength, extension coefficient less than 5‰
2. Good temperature resistance, continuous working temperature -70-260℃
3. The meter has a small friction coefficient and good insulation
4. Good adhesion resistance, easy to clean all kinds of oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to the surface
5. Good corrosion resistance, resistance to all kinds of strong acid and alkali corrosion, non-burning, and aging resistance
6. Drug resistance-can withstand the corrosion of almost all pharmaceutical items.
Main uses of Teflon high temperature cloth:
With its excellent properties, Teflon high temperature cloth is widely used in aviation, papermaking, food, environmental protection, printing and dyeing, clothing, chemical industry, glass, medicine, electronics, insulation, construction (roof membrane structure base cloth), Grinding wheel slicing, machinery and other fields. It can be used for anti-corrosion coating, lining and gasket, anti-sticking conveyor belt, high frequency copper clad laminate, architectural membrane material, insulating material, microwave drying conveyor belt, flexible compensator, friction material, etc.
According to different application requirements, different grades of Teflon high temperature resistant welding cloth can be produced, such as:
General industrial grade
Teflon high temperature cloth has good heat resistance, corrosion resistance and non-stick properties, and is mainly used in various industrial fields.
It is produced with imported materials. In addition to having good anti-corrosion and heat resistance, the surface is smoother, flatter, and has good non-stick performance. It can be used in general industrial fields and used as a plastic release or as a release sheet, gasket for some products. There are more advantages in mold surface.
The surface is smooth and flat, with good anti-sticking performance, good heat resistance, easy to clean, and safer to use in the food industry.
Antistatic grade (antistatic cloth)
In addition to the traditional performance of Teflon glass fiber cloth, it is processed by special technology to make it antistatic and meet the specific requirements of customers.